I've been nominated to...

18:21

Hi, my beautiful beautiful beautiful mandarines! I hope you're doing good, enchanting news. I must confess, I'm super duper excited. A few weeks ago, the lovely lady, Nina Kobi, nominated me to the Liebster blogger awards. And... chan chata chan...
 here's my reply.

So, Nina asked 10 bloggers these questions I'm about to reply...
Let's start, yeah!

1. How much time do you spend on blogging?
If I'm sincered, it depends, it depends of my creativity. Sometimes I could be all day planning proyects, photographing things, and inspiring myself, but other days I just can't get any thing right.
2. What one thing would you change about yourself?
My awkwardness...
...
(kidding)
3. Your dream job.
I want to dedicate my life to design, especifictly costume and makeup design. Whether it is for plays, films,  or operas... I love to think that different worlds can perfectly interact with each other, just imaging combineing the magic of theatre, the elegance of design, and the creativity of makeup...
4. What is your go to makeup item?
Lipstick. I'm one of those who always has black lipstick on the bag, just in case. And maybe glitter, for eyeshadow. So, Yeah...
5. Favorite musician/band.
Right now, I'm really into Box of Light. But my all time favorite, it's Dario Marianelli, a romantic piano composer.
6. What language(s) do you speak?
I speak spanish (my native language), english and just a little bit of french. I wish I could do it better.
7. Dream car.
Shopping cart... (?)
8. Favorite food.
Any indian plate, oh my gosh.
9. Do you have a favorite quote?
Where do I start? Mmm... I have so many...
I think my favorite quote could be from my favorite characther, Sherlock Holmes.
'...when you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.'


Oh, Sherlock. I just can't get enough of you.
10. What are some beautiful memories from your childhood?
Mmm... Traveling. I remember traveling all around Europe all the time when I was a child. That's my best memory, I think. I remember writing down all I saw, and drawing the people who captivated me just with a feature. I love to travel, as you may noitice. I was really little, but even at that age I was still dreamy.
11. What is your purpose of blogging?
My purpose of blogging it's to express and inspire. I think inspire it's something that it's close to my heart.


That was all folks!




So, here's the fun part: I nominate the lovely ladies: Katy' JThe little london girlLucy WishesHannahLois


to response the following questions and nominate other 10 blogger that you like. Good luck!

1. How would you describe your personal style? Is it funny? Is it formal?
2. In which 3 words could describe yourself?
3. Favorite book.
4. What do you usually like of the people? Is it kindness? Confidence? Determination? Inteligence?
5. If you were a cartoon, describe your signature look. Hair, makeup and outfit.
6. Why did you start blogging?
7. Favorite film?
8. Where are the places you would like to travel to?
9. What it's the characther you identify the most? Why?
10. And... Finally, what is the thing you most enjoy about life?



If you want to know about me, Sylwia. Uh.



You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

Con la tecnología de Blogger.

.

.

Subscribe